Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Viva Jacquelina! by L.A. Meyer

 "Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)


WoW: Viva Jacquelina! Being an Account of the Further Adventures of Jacky Faber, Over the Hills and Far Away (Book 10! of Bloody Jack) by L.A. Meyer

Scheduled to be released: October, 2012

Why I'm waiting: 
Jacky Faber is like the cute puppy you never want to grow up because you can't get enough! I always enjoy her adventures. L.A. Meyer is a truly gifted writer. His love of everything pirates, sea and ships is so evident you are sure to suddenly have aspirations of "I want to be a pirate (or Jacky Faber) when I grow up!"

I didn't realize how far behind I was in the series until I checked today. Guess what?!? Come October I'm splurging and buying all the books I haven't yet, including this one! (Perhaps I won't wait that long to buy them all.) 

Book Synopsis: 
No synopsis available at this time.

Checkout L.A. Meyer's website for updates and more swashbuckling fun!

Be sure to add Viva Jacquelina! to your Goodreads!

(Is it just me or are there a lot of exclamations in this post?!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...