Wat: (in the letter) I miss you like the sun misses the flower. Like the sun misses the flower in the depths of winter. Instead of beauty to direct its light to the heart hardens like the frozen world your absence has banished me to. ~ A Knight's Tale
Thought migraines. Do you ever get them? Your mind is so overwhelmed by the mass diversity and randomness of your own thoughts that you wish closing your eyes made it all go away. Of course then there is also trying to go on and act as though nothing is playing out in that beady little mind of yours. You want to focus on other things and you could just scream at your inability to concentrate because the damn thing won't shut up, your mind that is.
I haven't picked up a book in a number of weeks. I feel like a traitor. I fear the books are bound to come out from their various corners with torturing devices, ready to all attack me at once. I honestly feel awful about it, but I can't read anything to save my life lately. I have plenty of ideas going on in my head, I just can't read. What will I do? I have reading goals that I only have a little less than 2 months to accomplish. It seems unlikely I will at this point and then I feel like why bother.
My attitude sucks right now!!!!
There does seem to be one thing that can meander its way through the thought maze, though. Music. I can't seem to get enough lately. I'm ready to take a syringe and inject music into my veins. It has this wonderful ability to calm me down and give me time to rest. Enough! I feel like a moody teenage girl. Yuck, yuck, and more yuck!
Okay, deep breath.
I'll give you random bullet point thoughts for the rest of this post (seeing as I can't control myself emotionally right now).
- Rupert (my car) broke down yesterday. I haven't gone back to town yet to see what exactly is wrong with him. I think he just doesn't like the cold weather.
- I dyed my hair. I tried to dye it brown, the box said brown. Yet my hair turned out more reddish. It is starting to grow on me. hehehe
- The bookstores newsletter has been in people's hands for nearly a month now. We have had a great response from people. We just need me more people to take action, we gave them the open door to submit their own material for the next issue (coming out in December). Would you like a copy? Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your address, please do not post it in the comments, in the subject blank put "Bookstore Newsletter Request."
- I could scream at all guys right now. (Read into that as much as you like :).)
- I'm nearly finished with my church's directory. Thank you!!!!!
- Just came across a group that I'm starting to really like...I mean just came across, 15 minutes ago. Young the Giant. Check their stuff out on YouTube. I'll probably be buying some of their stuff from iTunes soon.
- I hate texting. I hate that it is addictive and unavoidable most of the time. I hate texting.
- 50 days until Christmas and have 2 presents. I'm WAY behind!
I'm sure I've bored you enough for today. I am sorry I didn't have a more thought provoking post. Blame it on life, I guess.