Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver

 "Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)





WoW:
Sacrifice (Legacy #3) by Cayla Kluver

Scheduled to be released:
November 2012

Why I'm waiting:
I'm always hard press not to finish a series, unless the series causes me physical pain because I can't bare the thought of finishing it. Such is not the case with Cayla Kluver's Legacy Trilogy. I read Legacy a few years ago and have been waiting ever since for the follow up novels. When I was thinking about today's WoW, I thought "Hey, you haven't checked up on Cayla's writing lately." My surprise? Book 2, Allegiance, has been out since February of this year. Shame on me! I hear my paycheck talking to me. . . set aside some money, you are BUYING THIS BOOK! 

I'm glad to hear we will not have to wait as long for book 3 as we did for book 2. I'm not psyched about the cover art that Harlequin Teen is using (I prefer the original theme from the first publication of Legacy). However, hopefully I can move past my normal judging a book by its cover and enjoy what originally drew me to Cayla's book.


Book Synopsis:

There is not a book synopsis available yet, but check back at Cayla's blog for updates.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know the publishing date? Please answer if you know! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thalia, It was scheduled for release this month, but it looks like it came out early. That's always good news! :) It came out October 23.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...