Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Tattoo Tuesdays: Give a little bit ... of YOUR love


Some days I eat, sleep, and breathe (even scream) hope, albeit a few folks around me view it as 'foolish' hope. I like to attribute my hope to two things. One, it is my relationship with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I will be the first to admit that I am no prime example for the 'perfect' Christian, far from it, but I know where my hope is supposed to come from. I need smacked around and drug through the mud sometimes to remember . . . the hard way, but I know. Two, I'm a dreamer. We are prone to expecting the impossible and dreaming up the schemes that require so much hope you better be sucking the 'hope lollipop' like a fiend. (insert grin)


Walk in Hope.
'Walk in Hope' by {Jk} qc

Behold, the eye of the LORD [is] upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy; To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine. Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he [is] our help and our shield. For our heart shall rejoice in him, because we have trusted in his holy name. Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.
Psalms 33:18-22 (NIV)
 
The placement of this tattoo and the typography make for an awesome tattoo. It is memorable and speaks of a destination we all may seek. I know I do.
 
 
Other Features for today:
 

Wish it away . . . I'm still deciding if this is paint
or a tattoo. Regardless it is cool and all the black (nails too)
makes it stand out. I'd like to think the flowers are dandelions . . .
because they are my favorite.

 
Hear that little bump, bump . . . that's where the heart is.
It's obvious, with my love of music, why I picked this tattoo.
 
Put your heart in hand . . .
Sweet and simple


 
Music for the moment:
Listening to everything by Walk the Moon! I just got their album in the mail today, but I already knew I loved their music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...