Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (WoW): I want to suck your blood (insert accent)

It has been a while since I've done a Waiting on Wednesday. In fact I'm ashamed to say my book lists have been suffering as well. I haven't taken the chance to add lots to my wishlist, which usually acts as my personal secretary to let me know, "Hello! There is an awesome book coming out today." I was forced (in a good way) to search through my Goodreads tbr because the wishlist was out of date just a bit. 


WoW:
Jessica Rules the Dark Side
by Beth Fantaskey



Date that it will finally come out:
January 10, 2012



Why I'm waiting:
I originally read Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
on a whim. Mostly because I was in the mood for a light read and vampires was just the icing on the cake. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the book. It really drew me in on an emotional level and I was left near speechless. I know, right? It was just a vampire YA novel, but still I really liked it. At the time I finished the book, it didn't look as though Ms. Fantaskey was going to write anymore about our beloved Jessica and Lucius. I'm glad she decided to and I can't wait to read more about Lucius. . . okay Jessica too.


-Waiting on Wednesday's was not my own creation. I got it from another blog I read, The Magic of Ink. Thanks!

-9/14/11 3:30 PM update: I just found out (thanks to IceyBooks) that the person responsible for creating Waiting on Wednesday is
Jill at Breaking The Spine, but no harm in telling your where I originally got the idea from too, right? Enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...