Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (WoW): Fair Game

"Waiting On" Wednesday spotlights upcoming releases that everyone's excited about (created by Jill at Breaking The Spine.)

 I wanted to give this post more justice, but I'm in a rush and didn't want another week to go by without doing a Waiting on Wednesday post.

WoW: 
Fair Game (Alpha and Omega 3) by Patricia Briggs

Date is set to come out:
February 7, 2012

Why I'm waiting:
I first sunk my teeth into Patricia Briggs, when I read her book Moon Called and then from there on out I couldn't get enough. I hate to say it, but I almost like her Alpha and Omega series better. Okay. . . yes I do. The Mercy Thompson series is getting long. This series feels fresh, new, exciting with a look at some of the same characters, but with new better ones too. Hello Charles! 

Patricia Briggs really has a knack for writing about delicate characters who have been through crap. I really respect that about her skills. I can't wait to read more about Anna and Charles.

You know me I'm not big on plot summaries, but I thought I should include it for you today.
When the FBI request a pack consultant on a serial killer case they're following in Boston, Anna and Charles are sent in. They quickly realize that not only the last two victims were werewolves – all of them were.

Someone is targeting their kind. And if Charles and Anna can't get to the bottom of this mystery, they may be next...

(Plot summary taken from Goodreads

1 comment:

  1. New follower. I love the new cover for the next Mercy Thompson book. I love that series. Come see my WOW pick here:

    http://livredeamour-booksoflove.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...