Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tattoo Tuesdays: HOPE


Finally! I'm able to post another Tattoo Tuesdays blog. I thought I would never get around to posting. Although, in my defense, Tuesdays are usually shop day (I own and work at a bookstore). At the shop we are very 19th century and have electricity, but we aren't hip and happening quite enough to have. . . internet or a computer, yet. I can write the post, but as for it going live on the web well that can't happen.


Today's tattoo I first came across, or tumbled upon, on Tumblr. Ever since it has been "drool over" at first site. :)

Inside All of Us is...HOPE



In my old age (ha I'm only 23) I'm starting to become a typography nut. (No I'm not a hipster...yet) That being said I like the lettering choice for HOPE and then the contrasting font inside the 'O'. I'm envious of whoever thought this up first. Thumbs up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...