Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tattoo Tuesdays: Quick Feature


This is my first Tattoo Tuesdays post in several months. I want to do it justice because I like tattoos and Tattoo Tuesdays' post so much, but my internet keeps freezing. Today will be a quick post; this way I'm less likely to toss the computer across the room. Anger management classes may be in order. (wink)


Pinterest had some fine pickings today. However, the first feature is curtsy of Tumblr by way of a friend's email.


According to this person's Tumblr the middle tattoo pays homage to this guy's, Hero Jaejoong, band. Below that is “Hope to the end” (Bible quote: I Peter 1:13) and left G-clef is “The pleasures of the mighty are the tears of the poor" (a Latin proverb). The right G-clef is “A song will outlive all sermons in the memory," quote by Henry Giles. Thanks Anna for sending me this tattoo!



Another Tumblr find. Tattoos with color are awesome to me. I know the colors fade over time, especially if you don't go back for touch ups, but they are so pretty and alive.


You know me and "Day of the Dead" things. I like the placement too!


Of course an anchor tattoo has to be featured!


Quote of the Day

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” 
~Mae West

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...