Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tattoo Tuesdays: Tickle Me with Feathers


There seems to be a fascination lately with feathers. Feather jewelry, feathers in my hair, feathers EVERYWHERE! So why not a feather tattoo?!?


Perhaps I like this tattoo more for location and what it is of rather than the detail, color, etc. That's okay, I don't always have to have detailed reasons for why I like a tattoo. I was browsing my tumblr feed (having completely forgot about today's tattoo feature) and bam! This came up and I knew what to feature today. I'm quite partial to tattoos on the ribs or near that area. (Listen to me I sound like an excerpt...I knew watching that LA Ink marathon would pay off :)

Speaking of all things feather, you should checkout Lisa Marie's One of A Kind line she features some jewelry I know I will be purchasing soon. Follow her on Twitter too and tell her I sent you! (P.S. Lisa if you see this, please can we see you add a feather ring to your line? :)


Quote of the day:

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all.
~Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...