Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tattoo Tuesdays: If you give a girl a brick...can she make it bleed?


Life so often is about the courage to keep going no matter your circumstances. It is the strength to endure the hardships day in and day out with the knowledge that around the corner things could be better or things could be worse, but knowing that ultimately God is in control. This. Is. Beyond. Difficult.

In the span of a day I may whisper a thousand times, "Remember my frame," and I have to muster the hope that my whispers are heard. Let's collect courage and hope in jars to battle these "days of woe". There is no sense hiding away. You can't, I can't, we can't waste what we have been given. In these moments of courage seeking for another step, another day, I always desire to live my life out loud. Harder than you think with trust issues and a jumper judging world.

Love me or leave me... I'm a tattoo loving gal. I can't help acting like a kid in a candy shop when it comes to ink gazing.


Today's Features:

Tattoo via Pinterest and a new blog (Click. Wow! I'm now a follower.)

Sleeves! I wish we had a better view of this gorgeous man's ink. Sleeves are best, in my opinion, when the concept ebbs and flows to make a grand impression. Random is good too, but I "like me some cohesiveness". (insert wink) Honest moment: His tattoos are great, but I really like this shoot from a photography standpoint...hello eyes!
 
 
Face and Neck tattoos equal brave to me. There's a definite risk the tattoo could turn out looking so "hello I just got of prison" and truly only a select few can pull it off. I'm not a flower tattoo kind of gal, but I like this placement, glad that the tattoo isn't "eating her face" either. I hadn't noticed her gauge before, first being drawn to the ink and then her hair (jealous!), but I'm even liking it too!
 
 
Sleeves are almost always a winner for me. Either this girl is wanting to do some filling in later or for her someday children to have coloring time on her arm...I'm good either way; even left to its outline glory, this flower has my vote!
 
 
 
 
My life and all it has to offer (i.e. in other news):
  • Via Facebook - Anna arrived safely today in Korea at 5:30 AM Indiana time!
  • Via Snail Mail - Anna made me cry ... all in love and goodness.
  • Since it's upload (17, Feb, 2014) 'Resilience' has become my third most viewed photograph on Flickr. So. Blessed.
  • Keep an eye out on RC's Facebook page because I may be having a giveaway soon.
 
 
Find me on Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/litdrivengirl/sink-me-in-ink/
 
 
 
 
What went on (i.e. Footnotes)
  • Tunes for today, Mumford & Sons' Pandora
  • Pondering the need to Skype with Anna when I get my tattoo...excited and scared for that day.
  • Scripture on my mind (something I want in my life): Because he bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath! - Psalm 116:2

1 comment:

  1. These are some really great picks. I love the teardrop plugs in the second picture. And those gorgeous eyes in the first one! The third one had some great ink. I love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...