Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tattoo Tuesdays: To Bed with the Grump


Nothing quite like a gloomy day to be the enabler of a grump like me. Perhaps I need a deck of Uno cards. I can't decide if I want a 'Reverse', 'Skip' or 'Draw Four'...maybe a Wild to change things up a bit.

I don't feel well so this post will be short and to the point. The point being ink and what I fancy. I fancy INK (said in the voice of a wild fevered woman)!


Neck tattoos are awesome. The more black ink the better! I like the messy feel of this tattoo, the splatters.


Pinterest Find via my friend Anna
I wish I had legs to pull this tattoo off. Placement and artwork are phenomenal--PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWERS...Itty-bitty living space!*

Typography...come on you knew I was going to say that, right?!? I love the coloring in this tattoo.
Credits for tattoo: Tattoo and Bukowski!! El Cuervo Ink by Tyago Silva
 
 
Last for today:
 
Pinterest Find
Music and its ability to inspire. (sigh) Hand tattoos, always...
 
 
Other Tattoo-ish 'stuff' you should checkout in the absence of my words today (insert smile):
 
Honest to Goodness Tattoo - I would love to get inked here. They are located in Grand Rapids, MI. I featured one of their tattoos a while back...I think**.
 
Mom's Got Ink - A great Facebook page to follow. I love their posts and it is not all tattoos, but some awesome ink for sure.
 
Locals - Checkout your local tattoo shops. Many have Flickr and/or Instagram accounts featuring a mini art gallery of their inking awesomeness. I follow several this way. I think it is a form of espionage. (insert wink)
 
Keep tabs on me - Don't forget you can follow my tattoo (and piercings) Pinterest board. I love getting suggested pins sent to me. They could appear on my board or even here on the blog!
 
 
“I'm sick. I've eaten civilisation and I'm sick.”
~Aldous Huxley
 
 
Footnotes (today they are cold, another reason to go to bed):
  • *I'm quoting Genie from Aladdin because remember it is Disney challenge month at my house and that was the first thing that came to mind.
  • **I know I featured this shop before, but I couldn't find the post. Maybe I'm lazy today?
  • Music today Tom Odell's iTunes Live Festival performance on the shop's iPad. I think I like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...