Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tattoo Tuesdays: Be ye not afraid to FALL


What is your favorite season?

It used to be I answered that question with a quick nod at my man Fall. Now Fall is first, but Winter is a close second. Autumn colors, smells, sounds, tantalizing tastes and more. I like the cold and fire. It would seem that with Fall you get cold, but not so much so you have to seek hibernation too soon. The fire surrounds you; whether you drive by the country folk burning their leaves, you're roasting marshmallows in the backyard or you watch the trees kiss the sky with their flames . . . the fire is everywhere.



Look closely what else can you see?

Other Features for today:


Ahhh the deceiving notion of perfection.

Can I get witness?
Albeit a fake tattoo from Tattly, but cool nonetheless.


If I lead will you follow?
(More for the picture than the tattoos...guilty.)

 
“I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.” 
~Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...